Growth Opportunities in Wind Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul Services Market 2008-2013
Published: January 2009 Total 117 pages, 17 figures and 22 tables
Wind energy is a rapidly growing market segment of the composites industry. It is
the fastest growing energy sector. On average, the global wind energy market has
grown over 25% annually over the last ten years. Wind energy new capacity installations
worldwide have surged from 39,778 MW in 2003 to 121,613 MW at the end of 2008, representing
on an average of 25.5% increase during that time period. The wind energy market is expected
to grow at an average rate of 14% per year in terms of new capacity installation
in next 5 years. A growing sensitivity for the environment and depleting reserves
of fossil fuels are all fueling the growth of wind energy in the 21st
The wind energy market provides great opportunities to product
manufacturers (gear box, tower, blade, generator, etc.) as well as material suppliers
of the composites industry to expand their businesses. As the global wind energy
market continues to grow, it is important to know which regions have continued to
show growth despite the supply chain issues and rising costs. In addition, it is
important to know the market size for materials for the next five years. According
to this report, market for composite materials is estimated to reach $3.95 billion
by 2014. Wind turbines require the manufacture of large rotor blades, nacelles and
other components using wet lay-up, VARTM, prepreg lay-up and other processes.
This unique 279-page report from Lucintel provides all the valuable information
and tools that you may need in operating your business successfully in the wind
energy market. In today’s global economy, you need every advantage that you can
find to keep you ahead in your business. Learn about current and future trends,
identify key players, and explore the directions that the wind energy market is
This report answers following Key questions related to the wind energy market.
- What is the total Size of Energy Market?
- Porters Five Force Analysis for composites opportunities in wind energy market in
terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution
- What Fraction is Wind Energy of this total Energy Market?
- Cost Comparison (US$/KWH) of Wind Energy with Coals, Natural Gas.
- What is the Growth Potential for Wind Energy, Coals, Natural Gas and other Energy
System until 2010?
- What are the Current and Future Wind Energy Project?
- What are the U.S., Europe and Asian Wind Energy Market Size?
- How much Resins (Polyester, Epoxy, Etc.), Fibers and Cores used in the Wind Energy
- What is the Total Composite Shipment in the wind energy market?
- Composites consumption by manufacturing processes and by region.
- What are the forecast (2009-2014) for composites consumption in wind energy market?
- What are the total Market Sizes for Blades, Hubs, Towers and Nacelles?
- Cost, Weight, and other Analysis for the Blade and Towers?
- What are the most promising Manufacturing Technologies for Blade and Other Turbine
- Which Manufacturing Method will grow the fastest in the next 5 Years?
- Top 10 Turbine Manufacturers and their Market Share.
- Who are the Leaders in the Turbine and Blade Manufacturing?
- List of the Turbine and Blade Manufacturers in the worldwide wind energy market?
- What are the Driving Forces for rapid Development in the Wind Energy Market?
- Research Trends in Blade Design, Wind Energy Challenges, Structural Analysis.
- Structural Analysis of Composite Blades, latest news, etc.
To get table of contents, pricing, other information & buy option on the report,
please click on Wind Energy Market
Reports or call Tel.: +1-972-636-5056 in USA.