Login to your account to download complete brief in PDF format
Registration is fast and costs you nothing. By registering, you can view details
of hundreds of reports, white paper, briefs and others that meet your business and
Global Nanomaterials Opportunity and Emerging Trends,
This Lucintel brief presents growth opportunities and emerging trends in global nanomaterials market. This briefing covers global nanomaterials market outlook, market trends, forecasts, growth opportunities, emerging trends, growth strategy. Some highlights of the briefing are as follows:
- Global nanomaterials market was estimated at $2.5 B in 2013, and is likely to grow at a CAGR of ~16% in the next six years to reach $6.1 B in 2019
- Carbon Nano Tubes (CNTs) and nanoclay materials holds major percentage share in the global nanomaterials market, followed by metal nanopowders and quantum dots
- Graphene market is gaining wider acceptance, and is growing rapidly, driven by better price performance ratio compare to that of other competing materials
- Major market drivers for healthy growth of the nanomaterials market are new product developments, patent filings, mergers, collaborations and other alliances
- Major drivers and trends shaping the global nanomaterials market are:
- Government funding to encourage nanotechnology
- Ongoing research & development to identify new and emerging applications and materials.
- Collaborations and joint product development between material suppliers, universities and Government bodies
- Continuous focus on property improvement and part performance will drive the usage of nanomaterials in future
- Major suppliers having significant contribution in the development of the nanomaterials market are Clariant, Showa Denko, Arkema, Nanocore, Umicore, and many more
To read this brief in detail, please login to your account and click on the download button.