Low penetration of software, a mostly untapped market, and large domestic demand makes India, China, and Indonesia significant potential markets in the global supply chain management (SCM) software industry. The market is expected to reach estimated revenue of US $11.1 billion in 2017 with a CAGR of 6.1% over the next five years (2012-2017)
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global SCM software market and presents its findings in “Global Supply Chain Management Software Industry Analysis 2012-2017: Industry Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis.”
The industry produces software that tracks sales, marketing automation, and customer service and support. It comprises establishments primarily engaged in computer software publishing or publishing and reproduction. The Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World (ROW) regions witnessed higher growth rates that North America and Europe during the last five years due to growth in the sectors of banking and financial, hospitality, logistics, real estate, and manufacturing. This growth has driven the demand for SCM software in the Asian and Latin American regions.
The cloud computing model has made penetration of these markets easier as the companies are adopting internet based technologies. Strong economic growth in Asia and Latin American region, as well as growth in the services sector, has driven business enterprises to invest heavily in SCM software to sustain their growth and improve productivity.
As indicated in the study, economic growth and new emerging markets, a growing service sector, cloud computing, and increasing demand from small and medium enterprises are the major drivers for the industry.
This study provides an overview of the global SCM software industry. The report tracks market sizing for four geographic regions of this market sector.
This comprehensive guide from Lucintel provides readers with valuable information and the tools needed to successfully drive critical business decisions with a thorough understanding of the market’s potential. This report will save Lucintel clients hundreds of hours in personal research time on a global market and it offers significant benefits in expanding business opportunities throughout the global supply chain management (SCM) software industry analysis. In a fast-paced ever-changing world, business leaders need every advantage available to them in a timely manner to drive change in the market and to stay ahead of their competition. This report provides business leaders with a keen advantage in this regard by making them aware of emerging trends and demand requirements on an annual basis.
To make any investment or strategic decision, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. Some of the features of this market report are:
• Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions
• Global supply chain management software industry analysis annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
• Porter’s Five Force analysis
• New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global supply chain management Softwareindustry analysis
• Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011) and forecast analysis (Q1 2012-Q4 2013) for global supply chain management software industry analysis
• Gross and net profit trends in the global supply chain management software industry analysis
• Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional supply chain management software industry analysis
• More than 48 valuable figures/charts and 11 tables are provided in this report