The global business intelligence and analytics software industry is anticipated to reach US $19 billion by 2017, sustaining a CAGR of 7.7% over the next five years. The industry is expected to witness exponential increases in organizational information and increasing competition in the new emerging markets. Business intelligence and analytics software is effectively used for cost cutting and bringing transparency to organizations.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis of the industry. It presents its findings in “Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Software Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis.” The report studies vendors of business intelligence and analytics, providing an annual trend analysis that highlights market size, profit, and cost structure for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World regions.
The industry has experienced rapid change as the dynamic macroeconomic scenario, increasing competition, and new emerging markets have proven tough challenges for the enterprises, which have made them take better strategic and operational decisions. The global economic crisis also has posed a threat to the software industry.
Lucintel's report also focuses on the key drivers for the industry. Emerging markets in the developed economies had driven the enterprises to build effective, agile decision support systems to meet the competitive challenges. The emergence of big data and rapid change in business markets has motivated enterprises to adopt business intelligence tools to sustain their positions in the industry.
The study provides up-to-date information on the market share, profit margins, and capabilities of the leaders. The report helps current suppliers realistically assess their strategies vis-a-vis leading competitors and benefits executives with strategically essential competitor information, data analysis, and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and sales plans.
This comprehensive guide from Lucintel provides readers with valuable information and the tools needed to successfully drive critical business decisions with a thorough understanding of the market’s potential. This report will save Lucintel clients hundreds of hours in personal research time on a global market and it offers significant benefits in expanding business opportunities throughout the global business intelligence and analytics software industry analysis. In a fast-paced ever-changing world, business leaders need every advantage available to them in a timely manner to drive change in the market and to stay ahead of their competition. This report provides business leaders with a keen advantage in this regard by making them aware of emerging trends and demand requirements on an annual basis.
To make any investment or strategic decision, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. Some of the features of this market report are:
• Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions
• Global business intelligence and analytics software industry analysis annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
• Porter’s Five Force analysis
• New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global business intelligence and analytics software industry analysis
• Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011) and forecast analysis (Q1 2012-Q4 2013) for global advertising industry analysis
• Gross and net profit trends in the global business intelligence and analytics software industry analysis
• Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional business intelligence and analytics software industry analysis
• More than 40 valuable figures/charts and 11 tables are provided in this report