The commercial aero engine maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) function plays an important role in the smooth operation of airlines. The market is estimated to reach $32.1 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% over the next eight years. The factors that shape the engine MRO market include technological advancements for lower emissions and less maintenance; use of advanced materials; growing prevalence of prognostic, diagnostic, and Parts Manufacturer Approval parts; and demand for more fuel-efficient engines.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, analyzes the opportunities for growth in the aero engine MRO and presents its findings in “Global Commercial Aero Engine MRO Market Opportunities and Supply Chain: 2013-2020.” Marketing strategies, tailored to take advantage of these situations, are likely to assist in improved sales and profitability.
Lucintel’s report details the challenges prevailing in the market. As engines become more complex, the availability of skilled and qualified engineers is increasingly scarce. Airframe and power plant schools are graduating fewer students from their programs, but they have modernized their facilities and are prepared to address the impending shortage of qualified technicians. Selling, general, and administrative expenses are relatively lower in the commercial aero engine MRO market than in other industries.
Aircraft operators are displaying promising signs of commitment for advancing their development in the biofuel arena. Almost 20 major carriers, including several of largest passenger and cargo airlines in the US, have entered into nonbinding purchasing commitments with producers of alternative fuels. In recent years, several factors have been shaping the overall aerospace industry. There is a huge market potential for suppliers of composites and other advanced materials in the aerospace sector with growing demand for more fuel-efficient aircraft.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Global Commercial Aero Engine MRO Market Opportunities and Supply Chain: 2013-2020” include:
• Global commercial aero engine MRO market by type of service providers, type of activities and by regions in terms of US $ value and shipment
• Regional analysis of the global commercial aerospace avionics market by the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of US $ value and shipment
• Drivers and challenges of the global commercial aero engine MRO market
• Global commercial aero engine MRO market trend (2007-2012) & forecast (2013-2020)
• by type of activities and by regions US $ value and shipment
• Growth opportunities and emerging trends in global commercial aero engine MRO market
• More than 27 figures/charts and seven tables are provided in this roughly 84-page report