Dr. Sanjay Mazumdar, CEO, Lucintel, (http://www.lucintel.com) will discuss Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Market at Composites 2012 the Composites Exhibition and Conference--held February 22–23, 2012 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd., South, Las Vegas, Nevada. Lucintel, the premier global Management Consulting and market research firm, which has carved a niche in the composites arena, has decided to share its strategic analysis and in-depth study of global composites market in the conference.
In the General session Dr. Mazumdar will cover wide ranging issues including “Global Composites Industry: Poised for Growth ” presentation on Wednesday, February 22, at 8:00 a.m. In the second half at Educational session Program Manager, Lucintel, Charlie Kazmierski will discuss “Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry, 2012 – 2017” presentation on Wednesday February 22nd at 03:00 pm.
Lucintel will be present at Composites 2012 on Feb. 22–23 in Las Vegas at booth 214. Lucintel’s CEO, Dr. Sanjay Mazumdar; Mr. Steve Parker, Vice President, Sales (Market reports);Mr. Chuck Kazmierski, Program Manager; and Mr. Roy Almaguer, Global Sales Manager, will be available at our booth throughout the show to answer questions about key market trends and to discuss:
- Your strategic challenges – and explain how our strategic consulting engagements helped major multinationals make informed decisions and cost effectively deliver key strategic projects such as:
- New Market Entry
- Growth Opportunity Screening
- Competitive Benchmarking
- M & A Due diligence
- Build, Buy, and Partner Strategies
- Your market intelligence needs – and show you our extensive library of published global and regional market reports with size, trends, and forecast data and insights about key materials, market sectors, players, and markets in Composites, Renewable and Conventional Energy, Aerospace, and Defense.
- Lucintel’s latest market reports on Global Composites Market 2011–2016: Opportunities, Markets, and Technologies; Growth Opportunities in Global Nanomaterials Market 2011–2016: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis and Natural Fiber Composites Market Trend and Forecast 2011–2016: Trend, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis.
To ensure a convenient meeting time for you during the show, we recommend contacting us in advance to reserve a specific meeting time. We are setting aside 30-minute slots from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Feb. 22 and 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Feb 23. Space is limited, so please reserve your meeting time with us as soon as possible.
Alternatively, please stop by our booth during the show. If you are short of time during the show, you can also leave your business card at our booth, and we will arrange for a conference call meeting with you after the show. You may email or call to reserve your time slot at email@example.com or (210) 878-7693.
For more information about the Composites 2012 the Composites Exhibition and Conference, visit the Composites 2012 website at http://www.acmashow.org/