Login to your account to download complete brief in PDF format
Registration is fast and costs you nothing. By registering, you can view details
of hundreds of reports, white paper, briefs and others that meet your business and
Opportunities in Global Wind O&M Market,
This brief presents opportunities in global wind O&M market. This briefing covers market insights, market forecasts, emerging trends, and strategic growth opportunities of global wind O & M market. Some highlights of the briefing are as follows:
- Global wind turbine cumulative installation is expected to reach 616 GW by 2019
- Onshore wind accounts for ~98% of the global wind cumulative installations in 2013 whereas offshore accounts for ~2%, mainly driven by Europe
- Europe accounted for ~38% of the cumulative installations in 2013, followed by APAC with ~37%, NA with ~23% and RoW with ~2% share
- Global wind O&M market is estimated at $7.5 B in 2013 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% from 2013 to 2019
- Europe was the largest market contributing ~46% of the global O & M market, followed by APAC at ~30%, NA at ~21% and ROW at ~2% in 2013.
- Onshore O & M market accounts for ~94% of the total O&M market and offshore accounts ~6% in 2013.
- Low accessibility, low availability level and logistic issues etc. make offshore O & M services difficult to render, resulting in higher offshore O&M cost than onshore O&M
- Increasing use of predictive maintenance, innovations in key components, increasing distance from shore & depth of offshore wind farms, & long term service contracts are key emerging trends in wind O&M market.
- By analyzing the contributing factors of O&M for onshore and offshore, European onshore O&M looks the most attractive market
To read this brief in detail, please login to your account and click on the download button.